At Oasis Advanced Wellness we will be educating and guiding in wellness strategies rather than treating or diagnosing, as those words are reserved for licensed medical doctors, which we are not. Every person has a constitutional right to choose how to sustain their health and well-being as well as a responsibility to educate themselves about all available health choices.
Good Health and Wellness is a choice. We offer wellness consulting and optimum health strategies as well as nutritional balancing programs. Our main goal is to teach you what you need to know to bring your body into balance and prevent health challenges. Most people come to the realization that to feel good and stay healthy they need to make certain lifestyle changes. With the vast amount of information now available on the Internet it can be quite confusing in deciding upon what strategies will truly help to bring your body into balance. At OAW we put together customized health programs that will not only encourage wellness but also will educate you as to what it takes to remain healthy.
“Optimum Health Strategies... Doing What Works” Whole-Body Program
In addition to diet, herbs, vitamins, supplements and stress-reduction methods, we will discuss with you the concepts of total body detoxification, lymphatic drainage, exercise, environmental clean-up and many other healing modalities as they apply to your individual needs. We will also recommend reading material that will help you in your journey toward balance.
The average duration of the Optimum Health Strategies Program is 3-6 months with at least one visit every month, although this varies widely according to the client's individual needs.
Nano SRT (Stress Reduction Therapy) Wellness System
We are pleased to offer our clients access to Nano SRT Stress Reduction Therapy, one of the best bio–feedback stress therapies available today.
For more information about Nano Stress Reduction Therapy please click on this link: Nano SRT – The Woodlands TX
Your First Visit to OAW
You are welcome and encouraged to bring with you a spouse, partner, or other family member. Please do not bring children to your appointments.
At your first visit please allow 1.5 - 2 hours. Often this consultation will run somewhat less than this, but it is important that you not feel rushed. If this is a consultation for more than one person, such as a couple, allow at least one more hour for the additional person. This may sound like a lot of time; however, it will pass very quickly since there is a great deal of information to be discussed.
Within five days your customized program will be ready. We will send it to you through email and ask that you read it through at least three times, making notes of any questions that you may have. After this is completed, please call to schedule your next appointment. At this appointment we will answer all questions and you can then make the decision whether or not to implement your program. For the first three months we require that you schedule one appointment per month
What Makes Oasis Advanced Wellness Different?
- We take the time necessary to listen and get to know our clients. You will always be treated with respect at Oasis Advanced Wellness. We schedule more time with you than a typical clinic visit for a good reason: To thoroughly understand your current health concerns and assist with mind, body and spirit well-being.
- We require a medical history for each client. Your health – past, present and future – is important.
- We do not diagnose or treat any disease or condition. Our purpose is to help you find and understand the causes of your previously diagnosed health challenges and create a individualized whole-body natural health plan for you. We will help to educate you in taking responsibility for your health. We consider the body as a whole and not as individual systems.
- We recognize the healing power of nature with lifestyle changes and natural supplements. Your body has many healing mechanisms already in place; environmental toxins can suppress these natural mechanisms. Our health programs have been developed to work together synergistically to ensure that all systems of the body are addressed.
Cost of Services
Call or email us for services offered and prices.
Since most insurance companies currently recognize neither nutrition nor naturopathic methods, these providers do not cover our fees. The costs of supplements may be deductible on your yearly tax return (consult your tax accountant) or you may use your Flex Credit Card Account that some insurance companies provide.
It is imperative that you understand the following.
- If making major changes in what you eat and drink is something you are not willing to do, then we cannot help you.
- You must understand that YOU are by far the most important part of your wellness program. We will be teaching you how to take complete responsibility for your health or lack of it.
- Your choices have helped to bring your body to its current state of health.
- It often takes many years of being mistreated before the body begins to show major symptoms. This is especially true for diseases like Arthritis, Heart disease, Diabetes, etc. Do not expect your body to be able to completely reverse these years of damage in just a couple of months. Patience, determination and discipline are the key words.
- Your body is extraordinary and has many healing mechanisms put there by God. When given the correct ingredients and adequate time, it can work wonders for you.
- Medical doctors are not the enemy. They were simply never taught the principles of naturopathy or clinical nutrition. Make sure that all of your professional healthcare providers are willing to be a part of your "team."
If you can accept these seven concepts, then you should have what it takes to begin your journey toward better health. Always feel free to ask questions along the way. Always remember that you are doing this for yourself. We will do everything possible to help you get there. We will not wish you luck, because luck has nothing to do with it. Willpower, patience, determination, belief and consistency are the keys.
Remember: Knowledge Empowers!